The Developer Aurum Land (Private) Limited
The Hyde developer is Aurum Land (Private) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Woh Hup Holdings Pte Ltd. Aurum Land is an award–winning boutique property developer incorporated in Singapore in 1982 specializing in creating exclusive and beautiful living spaces. With Woh Hup’s experience and expertise in the building industry, Aurum Land is driven by a commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Building with integrity and thoughtful design, Aurum Land devotes attention and time to create exclusive beautiful living spaces that blend functionality design with top notch engineering. Aurum Land is managed by a team of highly competent industry professionals with over 50 years of experience in development expertise, design excellence and technical skill and market insight. With the believe to be a space and business innovator with a focus on the future of people, Aurum Land is committed to delivering high quality homes with meticulous attention to detail that combine the best in functionality and form.
The Builder Woh Hup (Private) Limited
Woh Hup is today, one of Singapore’s largest privately owned construction and civil engineering specialist with a dedicated workforce of 1,000 professional. Woh Hup was started by the late Mr Yong Yit Lin in 1927 as a one-man construction company and incorporated Woh Hup (Private) Limited in 1940.
Woh Hip Holdings has over the years, been involved in numerous residential, commercial, institutional and civil engineering projects. It has garnered more than 400 awards over the years with iconic developments including Gardens by the Bay, Reflection at Keppel Bay, The Interlace and d’Leedon.
In this year’s BCA Award 2018 ceremony, Woh Hup received an impressive score card of 8 awards. Having received the Quality Excellence – Quality Champion (Platinum) for the sixth year running, it is a testament of Woh Hup strong commitment in delivering high quality work.
BCA Awards 2018:
- BCA Quality Excellence – Quality Champion (Platinum)
- BCA Construction Excellence Award for Ascott Orchard Singapore
- BCA Construction Excellence Award for Cairnhill Nine
- BCA Construction Excellence Award for Three 11
- BCA Construction Excellence Award (Merit) for euHabitat
- BCA Construction Excellence Award (Merit) for Leedon Residences
- BCA Green Mark Gold Plus for The Asana
- BCA Green Mark Gold Plus for The Orient
Contracts awarded to Woh Hup includes:
- Land Transport Authority $1.21 billion contract for extension works to the existing depot to double its current capacity to cater for future needs.
- $1.57 billion contract awarded to Woh Hup – Obayashi Joint Venture to build Jewel Changi Airport.
- Construction of Gardens by the Bay of the two dome conservatory complexes and Supertrees.
- Great World City, a mixed-use development of residential and commercial blocks.
- Construction of Reflections at Keppel Bay, Daniel Libeskind’s first residential showcase in Asia.
The Asana is a 2 blocks of 5-storey residential project on Queen’s Road, consisting of 48 units of one to three bedroom apartments. It offers a contemporary urban sanctuary within Singapore’s most distinguished neighbourhood.
The Orient is a 5-storey residential apartment nestled in the heart of Pasir Panjang. It has an enchanting collection of one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and penthouses. It has a distinctive exterior facade of intricate lattice screens is carefully balanced against thoughtfully appointed interiors exuding an air of understated opulence.
Three 11 is a 5 storeys of bold contemporary architecture of imaginatively landscaped gardens and first class facilities. It has 65 units of spacious one to three bedroom apartments and penthouses. The concept embodies raw luxury in which water features and manicured gardens are balanced against a backdrop of textured concrete and warm tropical timber.
1919 is a collection of black & white apartments set amidst the stylish yet tranquil Mount Sophia neighbourhood. 1919 combines the distinctiveness of Singapore’s iconic architecture with the latest sophisticated interior design, recalls the charmed lives of ease and elegance associated with Singapore’s colonial era.